18 April, 2019
| Phone: 01724622898, 8360944358 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.shinedezigninfotech.com
Date: 18th April, 2019
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended PHP Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
PHP Developer Required at Shine Dezign Infonet Pvt. Ltd (Mohali)
Designation: PHP Developer
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Required Skill and Qualifications
- Passion for Coding & Learning New Technologies
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, and associated languages.
- Expert in Core PHP/Code igniter/cake PHP/Laravel/ WordPress /Shopify /Magento.
- In-depth hands-on – database technologies.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Ability to customize or write their own plugins or libraries…
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
Education: Master’s (Preferred)
Job Location: Mohali
Address Plot NO F-353, Phase – 8B, IND Area, Near, Quark City, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali Punjab 160071
Mail Resume at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.