| Phone: 01762404994, 7888686634 | Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.sookshum-labs.com
Date: 17th April 2019
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended PHP Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
PHP Developer Required at Sookshum Labs (Mohali)
Designation: PHP Developer
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard in a timely and scalable way.
- Producing detailed specifications.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and database.
- Laravel, WordPress, Prestashop, Magento, MVC PHP, Angular.
- Must be a computer Graduate.
- Clear understanding of basic computer fundamentals.
- Clear understanding of various data structures and common.
- Basic understanding of various database and scheme.
- Understanding of latest web technologies and standards.
- Able to create simple dynamic websites using latest web technologies.
- Healthy working environment.
- Co-operative Team Leaders.
- Good company to kick-start career with.
- Great learning experience.
- Good opportunity for fresher’s.
- Salary as per industry standards.
- 6 months training in PHP, must be a Graduate.
Job Location: Mohali
Address: 3rd Floor, Office No. 336, Tricity Plaza Building Peer Muchalla, Zirakpur (Adjoining Sector 20, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Punjab 140603
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.