16 April, 2019
| Phone: 6284136771 | Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.ramdeesolutions.com Date: 16th April, 2019
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Digital Marketing Executive Required at Ramdee Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Mohali)
Designation: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Responsibilities and Duties
- *Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns.
- *Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness.
- *Performing activities relating to SEO on a continuous basis.
- *Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns.
- *Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- *Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space.
- *Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers.
- *Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques.
- Marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways – Online and Offline.
- *Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Job Location: Mohali
Address: Plot No. – E 261, IT Towers, Basement, Phase 8b , Industrial Area , Mohali
Contact No: 6284136771
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.