5 April, 2019
| Phone: +916239879277 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.deftsoft.com
Date: 5th April 2019
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech with Accredited Training Center at Chandigarh, Mohali & Noida. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Android Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Android Developer Required at Live Deftsoft Informatics Pvt Ltd – Mohali
Designation: Android Developer
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidate should understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Should be able to Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Sending regular updates regarding project status to Team Lead/Team Manager.
- Should Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Committed to quality performance and completion of projects on time without any delay.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
Job Location: Mohali
Address: E-286, Industrial Area, Sector 75, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali Punjab 160055
Mail Resume at: email@example.com
Contact No: +916239879277
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.