25 December, 2018
| Phone: +919888430883 | Email: [email protected] | Website: www.winggs.com
Date: 25th December, 2018
Our recommended job for the placements of Fresher. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Java Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Java Web Application Developer Required at Wing Global IT Services. (Chandigarh/Panchkula)
Designation: Java Web Application Developer
Job Type: Full Time, Fresher/Experienced
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- UI Integration with programming infrastructures.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our SaaS application backend
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in web programming.
- Knowledge of database management system.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Understand networking and web protocols very well, can identify CPU, memory & I/O bottlenecks, solve read & write-heavy workloads
- Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of 24×7 production services.
- Collaborate team-centric mindset with strong communication skills
Experience: Work: 0 -2 Years
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Computer Science or a related field
Job Location: Chandigarh
Address: Plot No.14, IT Park, Opposite Infosys, Chandigarh, 160101
Mail Resume at: [email protected]
Contact No: +919888430883
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.