22 May, 2018
|Phone: +912653933000 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |Site: indusface.com
Date: 22th May 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at Indusface PVT. LTD. (Gujarat)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web and mobile applications for our customers, assist our customers in improving security posture of their applications
- Perform research on new vulnerabilities, attack vectors, exploits, tools and industry trends for the above-mentioned services
- Assist product engineering by identifying and showcasing new exploitation techniques and help build application firewall rules
- Provide offsite and on-site consulting services to our customers
- Act as front-line point of escalation on assigned client engagements, following up on open issues and acting as an escalation of contact for all customer issues.
- Provide weekly reports of activity as defined by management.
Years of Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Job Location: Gujarat
Address: A-2-3, 3rd Floor, Status Plaza,, Opposite Akshar Multi Speciality Hospital, Near Akshar Chowk, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020
Forward your Resume at email@example.com
Contact No: +912653933000
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.