8 June, 2018
|Phone: +917388939769 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |Site: kratikal.com
Date: 8th June 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at Kratikal Tech. PVT. LTD. (Noida)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Perform application penetration testing, vulnerability assessments.
- Profile an application, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks.
- Manage project timelines, deadlines and expectations- including customer interactions.
- Prepare reports documenting identified issues based on internal templates.
- Interact with customers in a collaborative and consultative manner to deliver results, provide feedback and remediation recommendations on findings.
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors.
- Write test cases and scripts to automate technical processes and make audits more efficient.
- Help other teams with domain knowledge, technical explanations and threat knowledge
Years of Experience Required: 3 – 4 years
Job Location: Noida
Address: C-240, Ground Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Forward your Resume at email@example.com
Contact No: +917388939769
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.