8 June, 2018
|Phone: +911246265000 |Email: email@example.com |Site: gartner.com
Date: 8th June 2018
Our recommended job for the placements. Best of luck for the interview. Don’t forget to mention that you got job reference from EH1-Infotech, Mohali. This Job opportunity is especially for those students those who have attended Ethical Hacking Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.
“If you wish to achieve success in your career attend Industrial Training in Chandigarh at EH1-Infotech.”
Cyber Security Analyst Required at Gartner (Gurugram)
Designation: Cyber Security Analyst
- Reviews and analyzes daily security intelligence feeds, provides detection engineering recommendations, and applies protections to mitigate new threats.
- Monitor, analyze, and synthesize daily security alerts/events surfaced via internal and external sources.
- Investigate and validate actionable security alerts/events and escalate or take action as indicated in security model to mitigate threats.
- Participate in continuous security monitoring and incident response activities across cloud and on-premise network environments.
- Participate in security related threat hunting and forensic analysis activities.
- Builds expertise through training and development in attacker techniques and tradecraft.
Years of Experience Required: 3 – 4 years
Job Location: Gurugram
Address: The Executive Centre Level 12, Two Horizon Center, Golf Course Road, American Express Drive, DLF Phase 5, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Forward your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +911246265000
Disclaimer: EH1-Infotech assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, legality, completeness, reliability, or availability of any job listing, information, or website that is either included at our Website. You should personally verify the legality of the employer before you visit their premises for the interview.